Python is a programming language which is used for making different types of software, application, website or technology. It’s developed by Guido Van Rossum. Guido Van Rossum starting the implementation of python in 1989. Python programming language is very simple and easy to learn. Anyone can learn Python programming without any tension. The most important thing in python its syntax is very small.
Features of python programming language
1) Readable- python language is very much easy and readable language.
2) Easy to learn- Python is easy to learn this is an expressive and high-level programming language, which means it’s very good to understand the concept of it.
3) Cross-platform- python is available and can be run on various operating systems such as Mac, Windows, Linux, Unix this feature makes it a cross-platform and portable language.
4) Open source- Python is a open source programming language.
5) Large standard library- python comes with a large standard library that has some handy codes and function which can use while writing code in Python programming language.
6) Free- The most important feature of python programming language is free to download and use. This means you can download it for free and use it in your application. Python is an ex. of FLOSS(Free/open-source software)
7) Support exception handling- if you are new in the programming field, you may wonder what is an exception? an exception is an event that occurred during program execution.
8) Automatically memory management – python support Automatically memory management.
Example of python